House of the Week
- Address: 19, 150 Boardwalk Boulevard, Halls Head
- Price: Auction extravaganza
- Agent: Michael O’Brien, ACTON Mandurah, 0419 192 895
With breathtaking views of the spectacular Indian Ocean, the iconic beachfront Seascapes Apartments have now been completed, offering 35 luxury apartments with sweeping ocean views.
Seascapes Apartments provide a rare opportunity to enjoy an absolute beachfront lifestyle surrounded by established amenities.
Situated on the crest of Boardwalk Boulevard in the sought-after suburb of Halls Head, this exclusive four-storey development has been designed to maximise the stunning beachside location.
In fact, this development has been such a resounding success that 26 of the apartments are now sold.
One of the main drawcards here is the unique beachfront lifestyle on offer with the local café strip and public transport right on your doorstep.
With only limited apartments remaining now is the time to make your move.
Don’t miss out, the auction extravaganza will take place on the front lawn of ACTON Mandurah on Sunday, December 9 at 10am.
For more information or to register your interest call Michael O’Brien from ACTON Mandurah on 0419 192 895 today.
- Spacious rooms, open-plan living areas and expansive alfresco areas
- Close proximity to Mandurah’s vibrant city centre
- Short walk or drive to various amenities
- Secure electronic gate access
- Stylish interiors with superior finishes
- Low operational strata fees
Ready to make the move?
This handy map of open home times will help your search.