House of the Week
- Address: 123 Darwin Terrace, Dudley Park
- Price: Open negotiation sales ending March 19
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Car spaces: 2
- Agent: The Agency
- Call: Ted Pankhurst 0411 287 384 or Imelda Pankhurst 0411 682 797
- Home open: Saturday, March 3 from 1-1.30pm and Sunday, March 4 from 1-1.30pm
Is it any wonder that Mariners Cove is one of Mandurah’s most prestigious residential locations.
This stunning home embraces all these qualities and more and is a must-see for those with eye for detail, with a flow-through design and a beautiful combination of understated elegance and practicality, required for today’s modern family lifestyle.
With an outlook over the Reserve and Creery wetlands, this beautiful home by master builder Webb & Brown-Neaves encompasses everything a family could desire.
From the spacious light-filled upper living area to the home theatre and vast open plan family areas.
Features of this superb home include:
- Three spacious bedrooms, with two ensuites
- Master suite with custom fit robes, large bath and luxurious fittings
- Designer kitchen with views of the garden
- Home theatre
- Upstairs lounge with feature window
- Open-plan living with vaulted ceilings
- Balcony with views of the reserve
- Walk-in linen and integrated wine cellar
- Airconditioning, security, high-quality finish throughout
- Auto reticulation to lawns and plants
- Double rear garage
This home is being offered to the market using the unique open negotiation sales platform giving buyers the best opportunity to secure this superb home.
Bidding concludes on March 19.
If you enjoy walks along Creery Reserve, easy access to all amenities and the prestige of residing in a beautiful estate and abode make this home a must see.