With NSW now on the road to re-opening there has been a lot of talk about what the fully vaccinated can and can't do right now.
But, if you're yet to be vaccinated or still awaiting your second dose, where can you go and what can you do right now?
Your movements are a lot more restricted. But here's a broad idea of what you can do until you join the ranks of the fully vaccinated.
According to the state's roadmap to re-opening, when December 1, everyone will be subject to the same rules and restrictions, regardless of whether they are vaccinated, unvaccinated or awaiting a second dose.
But until then, here's where you can go without proof of vaccination
- Supermarkets, butchers, bakeries, fruit and vegetable stores
- Petrol stations
- Banks and financial institutions
- Post offices
- Pharmacies, chemists and most medical services
- Newsagents and office supply stores
- Liquor stores
- Gardening supply stores, plant nurseries and hardware stores
- Vehicle hire
- Phone repair stores
- Camping sites
- Baby care stores
You can find a full explanation of the state's roadmap out of lockdown over here.