A Dwellingup man was arrested after police executed a search warrant of his property.
Detectives entered the property on the morning of July 22 and located a hydroponic grow room full of cannabis plants.
Also located on the property were large quantities of prohibited drugs, weapons and unlicensed firearms.
A representative from Dwellingup Police told the Mail it was a joint operation, with police partnering with the Department of Biodoversity, Conservation and Attractions.
"We ran two warrants at the same time and were working joint intelligence with the Department... One adult male was arrested."
The man was charged with:
- 1 x possession of cannabis with intent to sell or supply
- 1 x possession of unlicensed firearm
- 1 x possession of unlicensed ammunition
- 1 x possession of prohibited weapon
- 1 x possession of smoking implement
He is set to appear in court on August 18.