The City of Mandurah administration building customer service counters closed Tuesday afternoon in a bid to protect the community and staff from COVID-19.
A statement by the City of Mandurah read, "The health and safety of our community is our top priority and we believe this decision is in everyone's best interest."
The customer service staff remain available to help community members via online methods.
- Submitting online requests via our website https://www.mandurah.wa.gov.au/online-tools/report-it/contact-us
- Sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Calling us on 9550 3777, Monday to Friday between 8:15am and 4:30pm.
- Staff are available to assist with making payments over the phone.
- Making online payments via https://www.mandurah.wa.gov.au/online-tools/pay-it/online-payments
Following the recent implementation of social distancing measures, the Mandurah Visitor Centre has also closed its doors until further notice.
"We will be contacting all our partners directly this week to discuss existing bookings, consignment and merchandise stock and potential support through recently announced government stimulus packages," a spokesperson said.
"We thank you for your ongoing support of the Mandurah Visitor Centre and look forward to welcoming you back when the time is right. Stay safe."