Since its introduction the Mandurah Secured Night-Time Taxi Rank Project has delivered a number of benefits including;
- An increase in patrons using the rank from 168 in 2013 to 384 in 2017;
- Fare evasions have dropped from 244 (2011-2013) to 101 (2015-2017);
- Robbery declined from 12 incidents (2011-2013) to five (2015-2017);
- Incidents of damage reduced from 98 (2011-2013) to 52 (2015-2017); and
- Assault offences reduced from 100 (2011-2013) to 73 2015-2017).
The City of Mandurah partnered with various organisations to implement the project.
These include Mandurah Taxis, Black and White Taxis, Brighton Hotel, Rollercoaster Club (formerly Players Bar) and Norma Jean's Retro Bar (formerly Toucan Night Club).