Part Time 12 Month Contract in Mandurah
- Work in your local community
- $34.04 per hour plus super & penalties
- Option to Salary Package up to $18,550 to reduce taxable income
- Mobile Phone & Laptop provided for work
We are looking for a Team Facilitator to join our awesome neighborhood team within the Mandurah area to provide quality services to our customers. The Team Facilitator role forms an integral link between our Support Workers and the coordination teams. This role is being offered on a permanent part time basis.
Ideal candidates will have supervisory and direct support work experience with a passion for working with people who are dedicated to the needs and wishes of our customers.
There's no 'typical day' but it may include...
- House cleaning for someone who can’t do this themselves
- Providing direct hands on support (personal care/domestic assistance/mental health support) to a variety of customers
- Developing a good understanding of the customer and their support team
- Coaching, mentoring and supervising support workers
- Reviewing and assessing services for customers
- Maintaining records on customers’ progress and aiding in reporting back to funders, including NDIS;
- Organising staff rosters, schedules and providing back up support when required
- Developing potential resources and relationships within the community
- Experience in supporting people in the areas of Mental Health, Disability and Aged Care
- Certificate III / IV in Disability, Aged care or Mental Health
- Demonstrated experience/competency at a supervisory level
- Previous experience supporting customers requiring high skills
- A proven ability to work in, lead and motivate a team
- Excellent communication skills including verbal, written and listening
- Ability to problem solve, think creatively and find innovative solutions
- Current NDIS Worker Screening check or willingness to obtain one
- Must be available to work across shifts from 6:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday with some weekend availability and overnight shifts
Not going to lie, it can be tricky at times. So a positive attitude, compassion and resilience is a must have and, if it does get tough, your team will have your back!
What's in it for you?
- An hourly rate of $34.04 per hour plus super and afternoon/evening shift loading, weekend penalties and all leave accruals
- Working a minimum of 30 hrs. per week
- Option to Salary Package up to $18,550 to reduce taxable income - meaning you can legitimately pay less tax and increase your take-home pay
- A Mobile Phone & Laptop to use for work
- Extra 2 days of leave for your wellbeing
- Pay for kilometres and time travelled between supports
- Comprehensive training opportunities and supportive team
- Access to Employee Assistance Program - Independent confidential counselling service
- Opportunities for internal career development
Are you keen? Here’s the next steps:
- To apply, you can attach an updated resume and cover letter as one document
- If you are shortlisted for an Interview you will be notified via email.
- Making an appointment to this position is subject to a satisfactory NDIS Worker screening check clearance.
Closing date is Friday 5th August 2022
Avivo strongly encourages applicants to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 including the seasonal flu vaccination.
Last but not least, Avivo values a diverse workforce with different life experiences, skills and backgrounds including people with disability, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, LGBTQIA+ and people from all cultural and linguistic backgrounds. Please only apply if you match these values and don't hesitate to reach out if you need a hand with your application.