Nominations have opened for the 2017 Western Australian Young Achiever Awards.
Nominations are being sought throughout the State in the following categories:
- School Drug Education and Road Aware Health and Wellbeing Award
- Scott Print Environment and Sustainability Award
- WAFarmers and Rural Bank Agriculture Award
- Masonic Care WA / Freemasons WA Community Service and Volunteering Award
- Catholic Education Western Australia Young Leadership Award
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- Surge Fitness Sports Award
- WFI Insurance Small Business Achiever Award
- The Diamond Club Online Achievement Award
- First National Real Estate Innovation Award
Finalists will be presented and Winners announced at an Awards Gala Presentation Dinner on May 26, at the Pan Pacific Perth.
All nominees who are able to attend the Awards Dinner will be presented on stage with a framed certificate in recognition of their achievements.
Category winners will each receive a $1,000 Bartercard account, $1,000 cash and a magnificent trophy.
- Environment matters to City's young achiever semi-finalist
- Young achiever brings message of hope to Mandurah
- Mandurah woman represents at WA young achiever awards
One of the category winners will be chosen as the Western Australian Young Achiever of the Year and will receive an additional $1,000 Bartercard account, $1,000 cash and a State trophy.
To submit a nomination, simply go online to www.awardsaustralia.com/wayaa and click ‘Nominate Now.’
Nominations close Tuesday 23rd January 2018. For assistance please feel free to contact the Awards Office on 9201 1155 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know a young person up to 29-years-old making their mark or a valuable community contribution?
If so, why not show your appreciation by nominating them into the Western Australian Young Achiever Awards.